Annapurna Expedition in Nepal
Annapurna Expedition in Nepal, Nepal High Trek has been organizing Annapurna expedition in Nepal. Annapurna Expedition is entire the Annapurna region is very popular in the world. Annapurna region has many types of beautiful mountains. Annapurna is a Sanskrit word which when broken down, would mean, “Sustenance” and “filled with”. So the name would translate into “The Goddess rich in Sustenance” or simply “The Provider”. It was first climbed by M. Herzog & L. Lachenal in 1950. The Annapurna Himal and the Lamjung Himal stretch from the Kali Gandaki river in the west to the Marshyangdi river in the east. Four summits make up Annapurna with the entire massif forming a barrier on the northern side of the Pokhara in Nepal. The main summit stands to the west of the Annapurna Sanctuary. Little was known about the mountain until 1949when Dr. A. Heim from the windows of a Dakora aircraft viewed Dhaulagiri range and Annapurna range.
Annapurna Expedition in Nepal, Start Annapurna Base Camp, The aircraft could not fly high enough for proper observation or for photographs, still the next year, June 3rd, 1950, Annapurna was conquered. It was the first eight thousandths to be climbed; the French accomplished this feat. However, all the routes on the mountain pose severe difficulties and hence it is probably why fewer climbers have reached the summit in comparison to other 8,000m peaks. Most of the climbers like to climb up Annapurna because of Annapurna is so beautiful mountain in the Annapurna region.
Day 02: Document apply for Annapurna expedition permit
Day 05: Trek Baglung to Beni
Day 06: Trek Beni to Tatopani
Day 08: Trek Ghasa to Lete
Day 09: Trek Lete to Dhulo Bukhing
Day 10: Trek Dhulo Bukhing to Phang Base Camp
Day 30: Trek Base Camp to Dhulo Bukhing
- 5 nights 3-star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Annapurna expedition permit fee
- Government Liaison officer
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp,
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5).
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff,
- Annapurna Conservation fee,
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 people provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance,
- Porters to/from the Basecamp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Basecamp equipment.
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Baglung to Pokhara to Kathmandu for member and Sherpa staffs
- Nepalese crew’ insurance
Cost does not include on:
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Helicopter Rescue Charge
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit USD $ 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
- Extra Porter or Yak, Per Porter / Yak’s US$ 150.00 will be charged up to 40 KG load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa) and Tips for Base Camp Staff