Kaligandaki River Rafting
Kali Gandaki river is the deepest river in the world. Kali Gandaki River rafting is uniquely new rafting river trail which is recently permitted so growing popularity day by day. Rafting in Kaligandaki is wonderful adventure passing through superb scenes, wildlife, unexplored remote naturally villages, challenging rapids and technical bounces, terrific gorges, pristine jungles, sandy beaches and fishing and swimming opportunities in big water of Himalayan flows.
Kali Gandaki River rafting is totally new rafting river trail which is recently permitted so growing popularity day by day. Rafting in Kaligandaki is wonderful adventure passing through superb scenes, wildlife, unexplored remote naturally villages, local traditional and cultural and challenging rapids and technical bounces, terrific gorges, pristine jungles, sandy beaches and fishing and swimming opportunities in big water of Himalayan flows.
Nepal High Trek would motivate a unique and new river rafting everywhere in Nepal. Kali Gandaki River adventure can be more enjoyed by those who are professional and amateur in water adventures. River put in point is at Modi Khola confluence and Put out point is Miami where there is Kaligandaki A Hydropower Project Dam is built. Rafting in this river is a compact package to experience local culture, visit sacred places along the river with thrilling and exciting experience of a lifetime adventure.
On this day, you may have time to explore the important places of Kathmandu city with by a city guide. Main highlights of the four UNESCO enlisted world heritage sites and other cultural and historical spots of Kathmandu city. Wander around the market and shop your necessary things. In the evening we have a short discussion for trip adventure and its preparation. You spend the night in a hotel.
On this day, rafting adventure begins from Modi Khola put-in- point. The trip continues till it reaches Purtighat. The adventure is full of exciting rapids which has to be handled all the time by paddlers. Experiencing dramatic adventures along the way while rafting gives the rafters enough satisfaction. The adventure stops at Purtighat and we spend the night in a camp.
On this day, rafting adventure continues to Mirmi through Setibini. Setibini is the holy place where you can see Asia’s biggest rock which is worshiped by Hindus as god. Rafting in this trail is full of adventures. The blood-quickening rapids make the rafting one of the life memorable adventures. We drive to Pokhara from Mirmi and stay in a hotel.
It is the last day of the trip in Nepal for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and shopping in the markets. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives of Nepal HighTrek & Expedition will take you to the TIA. You return back to your homeland planning for another adventure trip in Nepal next time to visit.
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook