Marsyangdi River Rafting
Marshyandi River flowing from Manang valley.Marshyandi river rafting day by day going popular.Locally, it is used to say that Marshyangdi is the raging river in Nepal and describes one of the best whitewater runs in the world. Marsyangdi river rafting, Water Rafting in Nepal lifetime rafting trip in your life.One of the best class 4 kayaking rivers in the world-continuous, exhilarating whitewater with magnificent mountain backdrops. Recommended for expert kayakers and rafters.It’s very fresh and snow water rafting in Nepal.
If it’s adventure you seek, you’ll find it on this trip with one day of easy trekking and five days of intense rafting. Only recently opened for commercial rafting (many rapids have not been named yet), the Marshyangdi is one of the next generations of rivers in Nepal, steeper and with a much more continuous stretch of rapids.
The scenery is magnificent with every bend of the river opening up fresh vistas of some of the world’s highest mountains, but these are behind-as someone said “great views but you need rear view mirrors”.
we start trekking for a couple of hours to our put in point Ngadi. Lunch will be served, rafts are pumped, gear handed out after and your expedition leader will brief you and train you on land about safety and paddling. Pay attention as you are straight into the rapids and this river has a way of underlining any mistakes! This is the most knuckle gripping section of the river so enjoy it. We encounter rapids as Instant Karma, Twinkie, Adrenaline, and Mama’s Big Butt by Bhulbhule. We finish today back at Khudi and have a well-earned dinner.
to The river becomes very mellow and goes through a high walled gorge with birds and vegetation that can only be described as breath taking. We reach our take out point at Bimal Nagar by lunchtime where our transport is waiting to take us back to Pokhara or Chitwan or Kathmandu
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook