Seti River Rafting
Nepal High Trek & Expedition would like inviting set rafting in Nepal. It’s very naturally Rafting in in Nepal, we can do a lot enjoy this site river rafting as like a water fun and varieties of high mountains, hill, local people. contrasting scenic areas of Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. Seti River Rafting has relatively small volume but blue and warm water and we recommend this as an ideal short trip for first-time rafters or as “Warm-up” for intermediate kayaks. Seti is Best River is better to learn for kayaking in Nepal. The water temperature is normally warm, making it a popular choice for winter trips and also for kayak clinics for the course of beginners, diploma and advanced as well. After your exhilarating whitewater trip, you have options either to drive or fly back to Kathmandu or to visit the Royal Chitwan National Park or again you can go for the trekking trip in the most popular area of Annapurna region for few days.
Most of the year, the Seti is famous for its dazzling scenery is a gentle river, attracting families, bird watchers, nature lovers, and dreamers. However, during the monsoon, its swollen rapids prove an exciting test for experienced rafters and kayakers.
The luxuriant vegetation visible along the river is a remnant of the vast forested area, which once covered the middle hills of Nepal. This area is inhabited by Magara and Gurung people who are renowned for generations of service with the Gurkha forces. Saranghat is a colorful middle hill village where you will have first night’s camp on a spacious beach below the village.
Nepal High Trek has been best leading and prime organizing for Seti river rafting in Nepal. After you complete the rafting adventure trip, you get a choice between coming back to Kathmandu or continuing the journey to visit the Royal Chitwan National Park or to Pokhara.
Corridor of jungle nears the riverbank to Gaighat; rafting till 3 PM (approx.) and drive back to Kathmandu or visit Chitwan National Park or drive to Pokhara.
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per the different situation.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook