Baruntse Expedition in Nepal
Baruntse Expedition in Nepal is a very beautiful peak in the Khumbu region. It’s also very known climbing peak in Nepal. Baruntse expedition provides a good progression and an ideal objective for those who have previously climbed to approximately 6000m. Situated close to Makalu it is remote and at the center of three glacier valleys, the Imja, the Hunku, and Barun. It is objectively safe and offers a tremendously rewarding climb among the world’s highest peaks. Summit day includes incredible views of Lhotse, Nuptse, primary Everest and Makalu.
The expedition will approach Baruntse Expedition via Lukla, the Mera La, and Hinku valley as if going to Mera Peak. We would exit via the Amalapcha Pass, past Island Peak and then down the main Everest trail. An optional ascent of Mera Peak is available during the approach to aid acclimatization when summit time, we can see an amazing view of Himalaya range.
Day:2 preparation day for the expedition, Necessary to buy equipment
Day: 5-11 Trek to Mera Base Camp
Day: 12-15 Ascent of Mera Peak or exploration of the area for those who prefer.
Day: 17 Rest day for acclimatization
Day: 18-28 Ascent of Baruntse
Day: 29-30 To Chukung via the Amphu Latsa pass
Day: 34 Contingency day or spend in Kathmandu
- 5 nights 3-star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Annapurna expedition permit fee
- Government Liaison officer
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp,
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5).
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff,
- Annapurna Conservation fee,
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 people provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance,
- Porters to/from the Basecamp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Basecamp equipment.
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Baglung to Pokhara to Kathmandu for member and Sherpa staffs
- Nepalese crew’ insurance
Cost does not include on:
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Helicopter Rescue Charge
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit USD $ 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
- Extra Porter or Yak, Per Porter / Yak’s US$ 150.00 will be charged up to 40 KG load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa) and Tips for Base Camp Staff