Chulu West Peak Climbing
Chulu West Peak Climbing (6421 m) and make the dream of top hiking in certainly one of international’s maximum lovely regions (the Annapurna) come proper. There are Chulu Peaks, East, and West. This height locates in Annapurna vicinity. This package deal is for the Chulu West height mountain climbing. Standing at a peak of 6421 m. the Chulu West height gives an interesting and delightful top mountaineering opportunity for the ones searching out an adventure inside the Annapurna area.
Chulu West Peak Climbing, In reality, the Chulu West height to be one of the quality peaks within the Annapurna region. Whilst mountain climbing the peak. We will additionally be capable of experience dazzling views of Dhaulagiri variety, Nilgiri, Tukuche height, Annapurna, and different Himalaya peaks. However, climbing the Chulu West and East height mountain climbing requires a good bodily circumstance and a high degree of stamina.
Chulu West Peak Climbing the train goes the same As Annapurna Circuit Trek, After initial arrangements and sightseeing in Kathmandu, we power to Besisahar from wherein we begin our trek. The path leads step by step to the Manang Valley one of the maximum valleys of the area. We installation camps above the base Camp After submitting the Chulu West, we return thru the Thorong la skip and Muktinath to Jomsom. From Jomsom, we fly to Pokhara or force to Tatopani in case you fascinated that we can do maintain treks to Ghorepani, Tadappani, Ghandrunk, and cease at Nayapul and pressure to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
From the Chulu Base Camp, we continue hiking towards Camp I. The route is not that technical. But it would be better to remember that we are climbing at high altitudes. At this juncture, we relish the magnificent views of Annapurna II and Dhaulagiri mountains including Manaslu, Gangapurna, and Lamjung Himal.
There is no such guarantee that we can get quite a favorable weather on our planned day for the summit. So this day is used as a contingency in case if we are unable to summit the Chulu West Peak on the scheduled date due to bad weather condition or some other reasons. Sometimes somebody in the group may get some problems in acclimatizing well enough to make the ascent. Since. the day can be used in that condition too. If the trip goes smoothly, we do not need this spare day.
Today, we clean up the base camp and head for Thorong Phedi. It is going to be mostly an easy way to walk downhill. However, we do not forget that we are still in a high altitude area.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with temple/monuments entrance fee
- Kathmandu Besishahar -Syange transport in private vehicle
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight with airport departure tax
- Pokhara to Kathmandu transport in a tourist bus
- During the trek, hot shower, necessary toilet paper and fresh fruit
- Three nights in 3-star hotel (Hotel International Guest or similar category hotel) in Kathmandu
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and all meals in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles (except Muktinath to Jomsom transport in the local bus)
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader ), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Chulu West climbing permit
- NHT’s Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high-quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipment
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure
- early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters