Ghale Gaun Trek 8 Days
With over 60,000 visitors a year, the Annapurna Region has been the most popular place among all trekkers. Ghale gaun is one of the beautiful places of Annapurna region. Ghale gaun is situated in the northern part of Central Nepal. The exotic pristine village is also known as Ghale Gaun trek. Our meeting will be with the flawless view of mountains. Annapurna II, Mount Machhapuchhre, Buddha Himal, Mount Lamjung, Manaslu, Himalchuli, Annapurna South etc are some of the mountains which give flawless views in our way. Unique lifestyle and culture of Gurung people can be experienced which will be so much attractive and make us feeling re-visit in Ghale Gaun again.
The off beaten track of the trek of Annapurna Ghale again starts from Khudi. Walking through the main trial of Marsyangdi River we will be in beautiful and traditional Gurung community village of Ghale Gaon (2070m). Ghale Gaun is only the place in Nepal where there can be the full enjoyment of typical Gurung culture and lifestyle. From ghale gaun, we will march toward Ghan Pokhara. This place is also so much interesting. Here also we can learn many things about the beauty of nature. Lastly after roaming all trekking destination of Annapurna Ghale Gaun trek we will return back to Khudi to end our trek.
Annapurna Ghale Gaun trek does not have many trekking destinations and the difficult path, so this trekking is considered as easy trekking. The days of Autumn and spring season will be the best trekking days. But Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd is always with you to make you trek in Annapurna Ghale Gaun throughout any days of the year. The best trekking guide will be sent to you who can help you with every step and our trekking schedule will be according to your holiday.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Khudi (790m)–7 Hours
Day 04: Trek from Khudi to Ghalegaun (2070m)–5 Hours
Day 05: Trek from Ghalegaun to Ghan Pokhara (2150m)–3 Hours
Day 06: Trek from Ghanpokhara to Khudi (790m)–5 Hours
Day 07: Drive from Khudi to Kathmandu
Day 08: Final Departure
Our starting point for our walking trek will be Khudi. Observing the splendid views of mountains which include Annapurna and Manaslu ranges, the beautiful river valleys, we are heading for Ghalegaon. Ghalegaon offers you typical Gurung Himalayan culture and lifestyle.
Early morning we drive to Kathmandu via Bimalnagar. In route, we can hike to Siddha Cave from Bimalnagar. We will be in Kathmandu after a drive of about 7 hours. If time allows, then we will spend remaining time to explore the Kathmandu city or shopping.
After having a night rest at Kathmandu, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We will attend a small farewell program organized by Nepal High Trek& Expedition Pvt. Ltd. We hope, while returning back to home country you will think for a re visit to Nepal. We hope for your better journey.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu and
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit of (ACAP).
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car.
- kathmandu to khudi to khudi to kathmandu by private vehicle
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced,expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.