Gokyo Chola Pass Trek 18 Days
Everest Base Camp via Cho-La Pass Trek offers you with a most amazing panorama of Mt. Everest and world 6thhighest Mt. Cho-Oyu in the comfort of nice local lodges in the harmony of Sherpa hospitality and its age-old cultures and traditions of Buddhism religion.
Everest and Cho-La Pass Trek which leads you to high and scenic GokyoRi above 5,330 m with fantastic views of peaks and crossing Cho-la (Tsho-La) at above 5,367 m high with incredible mountain panorama on this high altitude journey.
Starting this wonderful trek with 30 minutes flight to Lukla and walking higher towards Namche Bazaar with constant views of Mt. Everest and Amadablam, after a rest with acclimatization days heading towards Gokyo Lake after few nights stop at Dole and Machhermo villages with grand views.
At Gokyo with its turquoise lake facing Mt. Cho-Oyu with a hike to Gokyo Ri for an awesome panorama of world’s highest mountains Mt. Everest, Cho-Oyu and Mt. Makalu with other range of peaks.
After Gokyo cross over Cho-la pass at 5,367 meters high leading towards the other side of Khumbu on the trail to Everest Base Camp.
From here heading higher on the rugged windswept terrain passing the villages of Dzongla and Lobuche to reach at Gorakshep for hike to Everest Base Camp just below Khumbu Icefall and glaciers, and then return trek with climb on top Kalapatthar 5,545 m highest spot of the with grand views of Mt. Everest and other high mountains that surrounds this scenic top.
After a great scenic moment downhill to reach at famed Thyangboche monastery area, renowned for its Buddhist monastery and panoramic views of mountains with Everest and Amadablam peak.
From here on the same trail back to Lukla for a sweeping flight to Kathmandu after an enjoyable adventure of life experience on Everest Chola Pass Trekking.
Everest Base Camp Trek begins with sweeping short flight to land at Lukla, during 30 minutes on air view of stunning mountain range with Mt. Everest, as the plane lands at Lukla named as ‘Tenzing-Hillary Airport’ in honor of legendry climbers’ first summiteers of Mt. Everest.
From Lukla our first day walk starts on winding downhill path with short climb passing many traditional Sherpa farm villages with views of peaks, after a pleasant walk reaching at Phakding for overnight stop near the glacier fed Dudh Kosi (river).
Trek to Tengboche(3840m/12664ft). walking 5 hours. Overnight at guest house
Trek to Dingboche(4410m/14468ft). walking 5:30 hours, Over night at guest house
Trek to Lobuje(4910m/16108ft). walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365) and back to Gorekshep(5180m). walking 7:30 hours, Overnight at guest house.
Hiking up Kalapathar(5545m) and overnight at Zongla (4710m/15453ft). Walking 7 hours.Overnight at guest house.
Hiking up to Gokyo Ri (5483m) and trek down Marhhermo((4,480m) walking 8 hours, Over night at guest house.
Trek down to Lukla (2810m) walking 7 hours, Over night at guest house
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Three night’s standard selected Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car/.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu. including airport Tax.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.