Guerrilla Trek 16 Days
Guerrilla trek is only one political knowledge trek in the land of Himalayas of Nepal. This trekking spot is latest trekking spot. This place is only the place which is affected by moist insurgency. The places are Myagdi, Rukum and Rolpa district which was affected a lot during the moist insurgency. Many important hidden aspects of moist insurgency can be found in this region due to which this trekking spot is becoming central attraction of the trekkers. This trekking lasts for 3 weeks. During the time of trekking for 3 weeks, we will not watch the most affected area but the beautiful places in Annapurna region can also be watched. The Guerrilla trek is an extraordinary trek situated in a western and mid-western part of Nepal. More than 16000 people have died during this insurgency for the relief of Nepal. Till now some of the victimized people are alive who have lost their some parts of the body. They can give us full knowledge of insurgency during our trek.
Beni of Myagdi district is the gateway of Guerrilla trek. We will follow the same way followed by Maoists in the insurgency. Maikot, Archalgaun, Kharwang, Chhipkhola, Marine, Ghurjaghat, Dhorpatan, Babiyachaur, Darbang, Takam, Thakur, Kayam, and Pipalmel are the villages which we will pass on our trek. Everyone will sing the courageous song of moist in each part of this place. After roaming all the places in the land of Himalayas by knowing the history moist insurgency will be so much interesting. Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd is always with you to make you trek in Guerrilla trek throughout any days of the year. The best trekking guide will be sent to you who can help you with every step and our trekking schedule will be according to your holiday.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley and Pre-trip Preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Beni (830m) – 8 Hours
Day 04: Trek from Beni to Takam (1665m)–6 Hours
Day 05: Trek from Takamto Lamsung (2250m)–6 Hours
Day 06: Trek from Lamsung to Gurjaghat (3020m)–7 hours
Day 07: Trek from Gurjaghat to Dhorpatan (2860m) – 5 Hours
Day 08: Trek from Dhorpatan to Nisi Dhor – 5 Hours
Day 09: Trek from Nisi Dhor to Tallo Sera – 7 Hours
Day 10: Trek from Tallo Sera to Rujhikhola – 6 Hours
Day 11: Trek from Rujhikhola to Thabang (1975m) – 5 Hours
Day 12: Trek from Thabang to Jalja La(3414m) – 5 Hours
Day 13: Trek from Jalja La to Jelbang–6 Hours
Day 14: Trek from Jelbang to Suliochaur – 6 Hours
Day 15: Drive from Suliochaur to Kathmandu – 13 Hours
Day 16: Final Departure
Today we trek to Thabang is known as the cradle of the Maoist revolution. This place was damaged in army attacks. But there has been some development of infrastructure after the war ended. We stay overnight at tented accommodation.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu and
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit of (ACAP).
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car.
- kathmandu to Beni and Suliochaur to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.