Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek an adventure of a unique combination of the marvelous and hidden country of Tsum known as the valley of Happiness in ancient Tibetan language called as ‘Beyul Kyimolung’ that leads you at 3,730 m / 12, 309 ft high at Mu Gompa at the end of Tsum high valley. Manaslu Tsum valley trek is part of Manaslu circuit trek.
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek where one can be in the world of your own within blissful natural surrounding away from modern civilization in complete harmony of mountains and local medieval culture intact with old Buddhism similar to Tibetans which is just across the border beyond Mu Gompa.
Adventure to Tsum Valley leads you in between massive peaks Ganesh Himal was known as Yangra and Manaslu mountains also called Kutang in local language of Tibetan origin, truly an impressive journey that takes you in the far-flung corners and pockets of Nepal Far North Mid- Western Himalayan range around high Gorkha district, ancient home of late Shah monarch.
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek commences with an exciting scenic overland drive from Kathmandu heading towards Trisuli River on the main busy highway of Nepal, and the route diverts towards Dhading and Gorkha areas to reach warmer low country filled with vast agriculture fields and terraces at Arughat town.
Following the raging Buri-Gandaki upstream for some days past Soti-Khola, Machha-Khola, Philip, and Jagat where the route to Manaslu and Tsum Valley splits as walks lead towards Lakuwa as our trail heading towards North East to reach within beautiful Tsum Valley areas and away from mainstream trekking trails.
From here onward into remote villages where people of Tibetan origin the Tsum people with similar languages that match with Tibetan along with a traditional way of living with age-old culture and colorful heritage of Buddhism religion.
The temperatures get cooler as our walks near close to mountains as altitude rises slowly to reach Chumling, Chokan Paro and finally at Mu Gompa at 3,700 m high.
Here with time enjoy the beautiful landscapes and mountain views and then heading back on the same trail back to Soti-Khola within warmer areas for the drive back to Kathmandu, after a mesmerizing time in Tsum Valley trekking.
Early morning after breakfast, we ascend to Mu Gompa passing through monastery of Tsum Valley. Mu Gompa is located at the highest point of Tsum Valley. So we hike around this village exploring Kalung and visit Dhephyudonma Gompa. We stay overnight by enjoying at tented accommodation.
Early morning after having breakfast we continue to Lokpa and move ahead on a flat trail ahead overlooking the gorgeous Samba Falls. We can take some photos. We will reach Philim unknowing after about six hours. We stay overnight at tented camp in Philim.
From Philim, we again move towards Jagat and Tatopani and reach Khorlabeshi. Again we descend down to Sirdibas and arrive at Jagat. Then we continue trekking through Tatopani and arrive at Kholabeshi where we stay overnight at tented accommodation.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- During the trek three times meal (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.Manaslu special permit and ACAP permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Kathmandu sightseeing by the tour guide, syambhu, Bouda, Pashupatinath.
- Kathmandu to Arughat, Besi Sahar to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Four times tea or coffee
- During the trek fresh fruit.
- Government register expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate of Nepal High Trek.
- Nepal High Trek’s down jacket and sleeping bags (if you needed)
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map and poles
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.