Rupina La Pass Trek 13 Days
Rupina la pass trek is a challenging but very beautiful trail of Manaslu trekking regions. In 1991 AD it was first started and till now it is running. Because of its unbelievable path and trekkers which is increasing trekkers in this region day by day High lands of the Himalayas and remote areas of Manaslu region is the main trekking destination of this trekking. It’s my thinking that it is only the safe place where the real experience can be taken at the snow-covered area in the Himalayas.
Maximum people in this region follow the local culture of Tibet. Alpine forest with the mix Tibetan culture of the local people is the main attraction of this trekking. Our trail goes through Budhi Gandaki River which is very amazing. The panoramic and beautiful scene of Himalayan, beautiful landscapes, lush valleys and the predominantly Tibetan culture is offered for us during this trek. Manaslu peak 29(7871m), Bouddha (6672m) and Himalchuli (7893m) are the main peaks of this region. The wildlife is also an important part of this region. Gorkha Bazaar is the gateway of this trekking. We will continue our trek by passing beautiful Gurung village Ballpark, Kharka etc then reach Rupina La Phedi and to the top of Rupina la pass. Bur our returning journey will be from the village of Tilije, Tal, Ghermu, Bhulbhule and to Besisahar.
After that, we will catch a bus to Kathmandu which will end our trek. The days of Autumn and spring season will be the best trekking days. But Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd is always with you to make you trek in Rupina la pass trekking throughout any days of the year. The best trekking guide will be sent to you who can help you with every step and our trekking schedule will be according to your holiday.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Trishuli Bazaar
Day 04: Trishuli bazaar to Bumdang
Day 05: Bumdang to Satyadevi
Day 06: Satyadevi to Jharlang
Day 07: Jharlang to Khading
Day 08: Khading to Lapubesi via Rupina la pass
Day 09: Singla to Barpark
Day 10: Barpark to Takukot
Day 11: Takukot to Gorkha hill palace Day
12: Gorkha to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final Departure
Early morning we will catch a bus and return back to Kathmandu. We will surely enjoy the magnificent journey of the bus as we move from Gorkha to Kathmandu. The night will be fantastic and relax at the Kathmandu at one of the best hotel arranged by Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- During the trek three times meal (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.Manasluvalley permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Kathmandu sightseeing by the tour guide, syambhu, Bouda, Pashupatinath.
- Kathmandu to Trisuli Bazaar and Arughat to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Four times tea or coffee
- During the trek fresh fruit.
- Government register expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate of Nepal High Trek.
- Nepal High Trek’s down jacket and sleeping bags (if you needed)
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map and poles
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.