Yala Peak Climbing
Among many peak climbing, Yala peak climbing is one of the glorious trekking and exhilarating peak climbing of Langtang region. The climbing in Yala peak is specially offered for those visitors who want to spend some of their limited time at the land of Himalayas with some time bound with their holiday schedule. Since the way to Yala peak climbing is simple, the trekking to this region will provide us the memorable and remarkable moments of having an adventure at the Himalayas of Nepal.Our track goes through the beautiful and traditional ethnic community of the region. We should also walk through the splendid and dense forest of the route. While trekking in this region, we can have the most panoramic view of mountain ranges. Some of them are Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) with numerous numbers of beautiful and giant ranges of mountains throughout the region. While climbing to this region there is no necessity of technical things so it is said easier. Hence, trekkers who don’t have much more experience in trekking but have an extreme passion to view the glorious view of nature in Nepal can also do this trekking. You shouldn’t miss this type of trekking at the land of Yala peak which will be definitely a lifetime remembering the experience in any trekker’s life.
We will start our trekking to this region with a short drive from Kathmandu over to Syabrubesi. We will follow the trail to Kyangjin Gompa, lama hotel, Langtang village, and finally to the dreamland of Yala Peak base camp. We will return from the same way from where we had gone up through the land of Ghora Tabela, Syabrubesi, Dhunche and to Kathmandu. Nepal High Trekking will arrange the procedure and Itinerary of trekking at Yala peak according to the wish and your holiday schedule.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
Day 03: Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel
Day 04: Lama Hotel to Langtang village
Day 05: Trek to Kyangjin
Day 06: Kyangjin to Yala peak
Day 07: Base camp to summit and back to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 08: Kyangjin to Lama Hotel
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
Day 11: Farewell
The day of returning back to our home country and the end of our glittering tour over to the highlands of Nepal has come.Nepal High Trek & Expedition will organize a small farewell program at the airport. We wish for your better journey ahead in your life.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu and
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National pak permit.
- Special Island peak permit
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu. including airport Tax.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter