Yala Peak Climbing
Yala peak climbing is one of the glorious trekking and exhilarating peak climbing of Langtang region. The Yala peak climbing specially offered for those visitors who want to spend some of their limited time at the land of Himalayas with some time-bound with their holiday schedule. Since the way to Yala peak climbing is simple, the trekking to this region will provide us the memorable and remarkable moments of having an adventure at the Himalayas of Nepal. Our track goes through the beautiful and traditional ethnic community of the region. We should also walk through the splendid and dense forest of the route. While trekking in this region, we can have the most panoramic view of mountain ranges. Some of them are Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) with numerous numbers of beautiful and giant ranges of mountains throughout the region. While climbing to this region there is no necessity of technical things so it is said easier. Hence, trekkers who don’t have much more experience in trekking but have an extreme passion to view the glorious view of nature in Nepal can also do this trekking. You shouldn’t miss this type of trekking at the land of Yala peak which will be definitely a lifetime remembering the experience in any trekker’s life.
Yala Peak climbing will start our trekking to this region with a short drive from Kathmandu over to Syabrubesi. We will follow the trail to Kyangjin Gompa, lama hotel, Langtang village, and finally to the dreamland of Yala Peak base camp. We will return from the same way from where we had gone up through the land of Ghora Tabela, Syabrubesi, Dhunche and to Kathmandu. Nepal High Trek & Expedition Team will arrange the procedure and Itinerary of trekking at Yala peak according to the wish and your holiday schedule.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
Day 03: Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel
Day 04: Lama Hotel to Langtang village
Day 05: Trek to Kyangjin
Day 06: Kyangjin to Yala peak
Day 07: Base camp to summit and back to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 08: Kyangjin to Lama Hotel
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
Day 11: Farewell
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu at TIA, a representative of Nepal High Trek & Expedition will warmly welcome you to Nepal and guide you towards the hotel room of Nepal. The day can be a rest day or sightseeing day of Kathmandu. The night will be at the hotel by discussing the trekking with delicious dinner.
Early morning at Kathmandu, we will pack our necessary things catch the bus to Syabrubesi. The drive goes for about 7 to 8 hours. We can view some spectacular view of the surrounding. It is the starting point of Langtang region. We can view some of the spectacular views of mountains. Some of them are Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and another peak of Langtang ranges.
From Syabrubesi, we steep climb over to Lama hotel where we will stay the night. The lama hotel is situated at the altitude of 2748m above sea level. We will cross Bhote Koshi River through a suspension bridge and pass through the forest of pine, juniper and many more trees. We will climb until and unless we reach to lama hotel.
From lama hotel, we will start following the main trail to the Langtang village. We can see the glimpses of Langtang Mountain while walking from a different viewpoint. We will spend some of our valuable time around the Langtang village. We can see the cultivated areas where people used to cultivate buckwheat, potatoes, wheat, barley, etc. by enclosing them inside a stone wall area.
From Langtang village, we will walk towards the Kyangjin. The trail from Langtang gradually climbs up to the small villages and yak pasture land to Kyangjin. We can see a government-operated cheese factory and it will be delighted to utilize our leisure time to explore around Kyangjin at an altitude of 3800m.
From Kyangjin Gompa, we will walk towards our dreamland to Yala peak. To reach to the Yala peak we should walk through the rocky glaciers trail. We can view the glorious view of mountains in our climb to base camp. The night will be fun indeed while staying at the camp in a tent at the base camp of Yala peak.
Early morning, we will wake up and climb to the beautiful peak of Yala. We will walk until; we reach the summit of the Yala peak and we can see the stunning view of the mountain from the summit. We will return back to the same way viewing the same environment of the peak. The night will be interesting at Kyangjin Gompa.
From Kyangjin, we will walk down to Lama hotel viewing the same thing that we have seen while going up. Since the trek is down to the lama hotel, we will walk through the Ghodatabela to have our lunch there. Then we will continue to Lama hotel for the rest of the night.
After having the breakfast at lama hotel, we will move quickly towards the Syabrubesi. The trekking route goes through the glorious forested area with beautiful flowers and smells coming from them. We will continue our way until we reach to Syabrubesi at height of 2000m from lama hotel.
From Syabrubesi we will catch the returning bus to Kathmandu for about 7 to 8 hours back to Kathmandu. We will have our lunch on the way back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, we will visit sometime if we have leisure time. We will stay the night at Kathmandu.
The day of returning back to our home country and the end of our glittering tour over to the highlands of Nepal has come.Nepal High Trek & Expedition will organize a small farewell program at the airport. We wish for your better journey ahead in your life.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu and
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National pak permit.
- Special Island peak permit
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu. including airport Tax.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, the voucher and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask,
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble,
- Hand sanitizer, lip balm, face, and body moisturizer, light weight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag,
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, Bag liner,
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long sleeved shirt, raincoat.
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines