Amadablam Expedition in Nepal is a beautiful mountain in the Everest region. Nepal High Trek & Expedition has been organizing the Ama Dablam Expedition. We had a great successful expedition in Himalaya Nepal. The normal route to climb mount Ama Dablam is from its southwest Ridge. Most of the mountaineering beginners start their climbing through this Mount. Ama Dablam 6889m. Ama Dablam is a small snow-capped peak of 6812m lying in the Everest region. This southwest ridge is the normal and most popular route to ascend the Mt. Ama Dablam. This mountain is considered to be the most technical, difficult and challenging to climb. The Mountaineers have to cross-difficult ice rocks and steep snow climbing one their climbing route.
Amadablam expedition is the most popular and challenging expedition in the Everest region. Mountaineers usually have to pitch 3 high camps on the mountain of mount Ama Dablam 6889m. To reach the first camp from base camp, the climbers have to pass the toughest and the difficult passing through the difficult saddle ridges; and then should turn to the north climbing up through the rocky ground and through the boulder. We are in Camp one now. From Camp I – one has to cross the rocky bowl and should climb the ridge via to the fixed lines to Camp II. From Camp II after crossing over severe rocks and ridge which lead you to a camp 2. The climbing route from Camp II is most difficult part of the steep mixed alleyways of rock, ice, and snow. The route leads to the slope climb to snow ground and then passes through steep snow and ice tunnel then finally along the snow ridge go camping III, From here to the summit, it is steep climb on snow and ice to the right of a huge hanging glacier. From the Top of mount Ama Dablam very incredible views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Island Peak Climbing, Thamserku, Makalu, Khumbu Himalayan.
Day-01 Arrive Kathmandu (1,350m), Nepal.
Day-02: Explore Kathmandu, finalize arrangements; back to top
Day-03: Fly to Lukla (2,880m ), walk to Phakding (266050 m), Over night at hotel.
Day-04: Walk to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m), Over night at hotel.
Day-05: Explore Day in Namche, Over night at hotel.
Day-06: Walk to Pangboche (3,860 me), Over night at hotel
Day-07: Rest & Acclimatization and Training day in Basecamp, review climbing techniques, medical, etcetera; back to top.
Day-08: Walk to Advanced Basecamp (5360), return and over night at tent.
Day-09: Walk to Advanced Basecamp, over night at tent
Day 10: Trek Dhulo Bukhing to Phang Base Camp
Day-11: Explore route to camp 1 (5,700 m), return and sleep in basecamp over night at tent
Day-12: Rest & Acclimatization in Basecamp;over night at tent
Day-13: Walk to Advanced Basecamp back to top,over night at tent
Day-14: Scramble to Camp 1, sleep in camp 1 over night at tent
Day-15: Explore route to camp 2 (5,750 m), return and over night at tent
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Four nights in 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast
- Round trip flight Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu with 30KG cargo per climber
- All trekking and Ama Dablam climbing permit fees
- Liaison officer and all his expenses
- Experienced climbing Sherpa (s) for the group
- Trekking and teahouse arrangements to/from Ama Dablam Base Camp and full board basis at Base Camp
- Food and fuel above Ama Dablam Base Camp
- All group camping equipment, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, table, chair and kitchen utensils etc
- Single tent for use at the Base Camp (with foam mattress provided)
- Base Camp Sherpa (s) and Cook crew
- Insurance for all Nepalese staffs
- Use of group gear and supplies: rope, ice screws, rock, and snow anchor protection etc
- Walkie-talkie radios, satellite telephone, etc.
- Solar charging at Base Camp
- Necessary Porter or Yaks support from Lukla to and from Base Camp
- Emergency equipment like medical oxygen, Gamow bag, base camp medical kit, high-altitude medical kits etc
- High-altitude camp equipment and supplies, and Sherpa support on summit day
- Climbing Sherpa will establish camps, carry group equipment (including sleeping bags and pads), establish the route, etc
- Porterage of group equipment to Advance Base Camp and Camp 1
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All government taxes and agency service charge
Cost does not include on:
- Personal climbing clothes and equipment
- International roundtrip airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Excess baggage charges if you have more than 30KG luggage
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and passport photographs)
- Tips for Climbing Guides and other staffs
- Climbing Sherpa summit bonus
- Personal communications (Satellite phone, phone, fax, email)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal Climbing Sherpa (must be arranged before the expedition)
- Porter age of personal equipment to beyond Base Camp
- Nepal Custom Duties
- Personal travel /medical/cancellation/rescue insurance
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure from the expedition
- Helicopter or charter flight
Cost & Date
Rajan Riv Turck