Pisang Peak Climbing
Pisang Peak Climbing starts with a drive to Besisahar from Kathmandu. From Besisahar our track goes through Annapurna circuit trekking route. Our route will continue bypassing many beautiful villages like Bahundanda to Jagat to Tal to Dharapani to Chame to Dhukur Pokhari and finally to Pisang. We will get the cool view from the high altitude in this trek. Manaslu (8163m), Mt. Annapurna II (7937m) Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Gangapurna (7455m) Tilicho Peak (7134m), etc. are the mountains which we will view in our way. Not only at the lodge of the hotel but we need to spend some night at the tented camp. While Pisang peak climbing there should be more carefulness and follow to advise of climbing sherpa.
Pisang Peak climbing is the most popular and beautiful climbing in west north Nepal. Where including most world popular trekking Annapurna trekking trails. There should be the provider of good equipment and the special trekking guide who knows all about the route. Nepal High Trek & Expedition Team has beeing leading the Pisang peak climbing and always on your front foot to help by making your trek in this place throughout the year. We will make your trekking schedule according to your holiday in Nepal.
The representatives from Nepal High Trek & Expedition (Pvt. Ltd.) will welcome you at Tribhuvan International Airport upon your arrival. He/she Assist to transfer you to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Early morning we will have breakfast and take a drive to Besisahar. Our drive on the bus will about 7 to 8 hours. In the way, we will enjoy the panoramic view of the roadside houses and forest. We will stay a night at Besisahar viewing some spectacular places around the valley. The night will be at one of the best hotels at Besisahar.
From Besisahar after breakfast, we will walk to Bahundanda. We can take a short drive to Bhulbhule by following the way of Marshyangdi River. While walking we can get many panoramic views so catch all the magic moments of the trekking. We can take some pictures. Our walk will be about 4 to 5 hours.
From Bahundanda, we will march to steep way towards the terraces path to reach to the beautiful waterfall. After walking, we will reach Laligaon. We will walk for about 6 hours from Bahundanda to Jagat through the main trail to the height of 1300m above sea level.
After having breakfast at Jagat, we will walk in a beautiful region of Dharapani. Our walk will be down walk to the river and after crossing the suspension bridge. We will reach the beautiful village of Tal. From Tal, we will continue our journey crossing the river through the suspension bridge in our way. The nigh will be beautiful at Dharapani at 1960m.
From Dharapani, we will move to Dudh Khola and then we will follow the Marshyangdi River after walking for a while ahead. We can see the best view of Annapurna Himal, Lamjung Himal, and other beautiful ranges of the mountain. The beautiful, traditional and cultural Bhote village of the trail will be equally interesting to trek. We will stay the night at Chame at an altitude of 1960m.
From Chame, we will continue by viewing some of the fantastic views of glorious mountains sparkling in the rising sun. We will walk through the trail to Bharthang by viewing the extremely beautiful and glorious view of mountains all around us. Then we will reach at Pisang viewing the most panoramic view of Pisang peak to the northeast. The night will be at Pisang at the height of 3100m.
We will walk early morning with a gradual climb over to the high camp of Pisang. The walk will be for about 3 to 4 hours. We will climb to the height of 5400m above sea level. From there we will see the spectacular view of Manang valley. The night will be exhilarating at camp in a tent of the high camp of Pisang peak.
Today we will fulfill our destinations. We will walk towards our way in the early morning. We will walk through way to the summit. It will take about 4 to 5 hours. We will get the panoramic view of the mountains which will mesmerize us and will recharge our tired muscles. We will return to the base camp of Pisang peak to stay the night.
After completing our dream, we will come back base camp and walk towards the beautiful barren land Manang valley. We can see the distinct landscapes and vegetation at this place. To see it we need to walk about 5 to 6 hours and to reach the Manang valley. We will explore around the Manang valley for some time and stay a night.
From Manang, we can get two routes to Khangsar. We will take the downward way which will lead us to the suspension bridges over Marsyangdi River. Then we will continue to move towards the Khangsar Khola and cross the bridge of there. We will stay the night at Khangsar by enjoying with people.
From Khangsar, we will walk toward the beautiful valley of Khangsar. We will move toward the Tilicho Lake enjoying the natural things presented there for about 5 to 6 hours walking through the main trail to complete our objectives. The night will be at Tilicho in a very interesting way.
We will spend our little time at Tilicho Lake exploring around the lake by visiting the rocky area which is used to reflect the beautiful rays of the sun by enjoying the cold breeze coming from the snow. The day will end up with the trekking over to Mesokanto pass where we will stay a night at tented camp.
From Mesokanto pass, we can see the most panoramic view of all around the surrounding along with giant mountains which will surround us from all areas. We will march to the beautiful glimpse of great ranges of mountains. We will be moving until we will reach to the Jomsom for about 6 hours. The night will be at Jomsom in the best hotel.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: From Kathmandu to khudi
Day 03: From Besisahar to Bagarchhap
Day 04: From Bahundanda to Tal
Day 05: From Jagat to Dharapani
Day 06: From Dharapani to Chame
Day 07: From Chame to Upper Pisang
Day 08: From Pisang to high camp
Day 09: From High camp to Summit and back to base camp
Day 10: From Base camp to Manang valley
Day 11: From Manang to Khangsar
Day 12: From Khangsar to Tilicho Lake
Day 13: From Tilicho Lake to Mesokanto passes
Day 14: From Mesokanto pass to Jomsom
Day 15: From Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 16: From Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 17: Farewell
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with temple/monuments entrance fee
- Kathmandu Besishahar -Syange transport in private vehicle
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight with airport departure tax
- Pokhara to Kathmandu transport in a tourist bus
- During the trek, hot shower, necessary toilet paper and fresh fruit
- Three nights in 3-star hotel (Hotel International Guest or similar category hotel) in Kathmandu
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and all meals in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles (except Muktinath to Jomsom transport in the local bus)
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader ), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Chulu West climbing permit
- NHT’s Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high-quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipment
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure
- early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, the voucher and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask,
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble,
- Hand sanitizer, lip balm, face, and body moisturizer, light weight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag,
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, Bag liner,
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long sleeved shirt, raincoat.
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines