Baruntse Expedition is a very beautiful and amazing peak in the Khumbu region. It’s also a very known climbing peak in Nepal. Baruntse climbing provides a good progression, unforgettable memory, and an ideal objective for those who have previously climbed to approximately 6000m. The Makalu is remote and at the center of three glacier valleys, the Imja, the Hunku, and Barun. It is objectively safe and offers a tremendously rewarding climb among the world’s highest peaks.
The 35 Days Baruntse Expedition adventure climbing and mostly camping trip in Nepal. The Baruntse climbing begins from Kathmandu and 35m fly to Lukla and ends at Lukla. The expedition can be complete into 45 to 90 days from Kathmandu. Baruntse expedition is a very expensive and difficult trip then trekking. Baruntse expedition will approach the Baruntse trip via Lukla, the Mera La, and Hinku valley as if going to Mera Peak. Nepal has many popular expeditions in Nepal and the most popular Everest expedition is the Mount Everest expedition.
We would exit via the Amalapcha Pass, past Island Peak, and then down the main Everest trail. An optional ascent of Mera Peak is available during the approach to aid acclimatization when summit time, we can see an amazing view of the Himalaya range. Baruntse Expedition is the most challenging and lifetime adventure holiday in Nepal with expert local Sherpa and the best affordable packages.
Day 01: Arrivals in Kathmandu transfer to hotel
Day:2 preparation day for the expedition, Necessary to buy equipment
Day:3 Free days in Kathmandu and sight seeing in kathmandu valley,
Day: 4 Fly to Lukla, trek to Poyan
Day: 5-11 Trek to Mera Base Camp
Day: 12-15 Ascent of Mera Peak or exploration of the area for those who prefer.
Day: 16 Trek to Baruntse Base Camp
Day: 17 Rest day for acclimatization
Day: 18-28 Ascent of Baruntse
Day: 29-30 To Chukung via the Amphu Latsa pass
Day: 31-32 Walk out to Namche Bazaar
Day: 33 Namche Bazaar to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu
Day: 34 Contingency day or spend in Kathmandu
Day: 35 Your fix international flight
Day 16 Fly back home / onward destination:
- 5 nights 3-star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Annapurna expedition permit fee
- Government Liaison officer
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp,
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5).
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff,
- Annapurna Conservation fee,
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 people provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance,
- Porters to/from the Basecamp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Basecamp equipment.
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Baglung to Pokhara to Kathmandu for member and Sherpa staffs
- Nepalese crew’ insurance
Cost does not include on:
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Helicopter Rescue Charge
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit USD $ 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
- Extra Porter or Yak, Per Porter / Yak’s US$ 150.00 will be charged up to 40 KG load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa) and Tips for Base Camp Staff