Chepang Hill Trek
5 Days Chepang Hill Trek is a new trekking route and a hidden culture of the Chapang people of Nepal. The Chepang community people live on a hill and hiking up to the hill to know about the tradition and culture of local people is known as Chepang hill trek. This place is a very remote area which is made trekking trail of Nepal just a few years ago. Chepang hill area is just about 80 km far from Kathmandu. Trekking in this hill can be called a solo because we can see only the Chepang community. Tamang and Chepang community are said to be subjective but after some time both of these communities started to speak their own languages.
The main theme of trekking in Chepang hill knows the lifestyle, hunting way, digging process for wildlife, and fishing of people living here. Before some decades ago Chepang people just east the things in the jungle but now we can see the farming area in the forests. A Praja Pande confidence healer is another attraction of trekking in this area. While trekking in this region we need to pass through many other districts i.e. Chitwan, Makawanpur, Gorkha, and Dhading. And we can learn many thinks.
Due to which Chepang Hill trek is also known as the trekking of a combination of cultural experiences. There will be clear visibility of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8166m) and Mt. Kanchenjunga (8578m) in our way. Chepang Hill trekking has very few trekking destinations, so this trekking is considered as easy trekking. The days of Autumn and spring season will be the best trekking days. But Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd is always with you to make you trek in Chepang Hill throughout any days of the year. The best trekking guide will be sent to you who can help you with every step and our trekking schedule will be according to your holiday.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel Day
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Kathmandu to Huangdi
Day04: Trek to Hatti bag
Day05: Trek to Jyandala
Day 06: Trek to Upperdangadhi
Day 07: Trek to Saktikhor
Day 08: Saktikhor to Kathmandu
Day 09: Final Departure
The representatives from Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd. will welcome you at TIA. Then we will take you towards the hotel arranged by our company for the overnight stay. We will have discussion about trekking with delicious dinner.
Our first task of the day is to take trekking permit. Then we will visit main places of Kathmandu valley. Some of them are Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath, and Swayambhunath. Pashupatinath is the oldest and holiest Hindu temple; Bauddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa are the oldest Buddhist Stupas. After launch we will visit Kathmandu durbar square and Patan durbar square where Kumari temple can be seen, the temple of Living goddess.
Early morning we will catch a bus to Hungdi. Our distance is very less. It is just less than 80 Km. to reach at Hungdi it will take about 4 to 5 hour. We will spend our leisure time just by exploring all around the places. Our night will at community-managed guest house.
After knowing all the things about that place we will just walk for Hatti bag. We need to walk in off road. We will reach in Hatti bag by enjoying and playing in way just in about 5 hours. Our way offers best countryside of the surrounding mountains & reach of Magar, Chepang and Giripuri culture. Our overnight will be at home stay community-managed guest house.
Today we will walk to Jyandala. When we will walk on the way we can see amazing views of the mountains and magnificent sunrise and sunset views. The view includes a wide range of Himalayan peaks such as Rolwaling, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Himalchuli, Manaslu,Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and the Royal Chitwan National Park in the Terai. We will stay night at Chepang village.
Early morning after breakfast we will walk to Upper Dangadhi. Walking through the popular bird watching site we will enjoy a lot. Here are More than 255 varieties of bird. The dense forest in this region is also homeland to other wild animals. Overnight will be in Upper dangadhi, which offers a stunning mountain vista.
We will complete our trek here we will have a cultural experience with different Ethenic Groups Home-stay experience, Cultural shows. We can explore Chepang Museum and tourist information centre, Caves and waterfalls approximately Shaktikhor. From here we can explore Chitwan National Park.
Today we will be our returning day. We will return back to Kathmandu. It will take us about 6 hours to reach Kathmandu. We will spend our leisure time by visiting thamel area. We will enjoy a farewell dinner in hotel.
After having a night rest at Kathmandu, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We will attend a small farewell program organized by Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd. We hope, while returning back to home country you will think for a re visit to Nepal. We hope for your better journey.
Our last day walk of this fabulous adventure on the hidden trails of Annapurna region walk follows Mardi River on the wide valley reaching warmer areas of rice / paddy farm villages and finally walk ends at Mardi village for a short drive back to Pokhara for overnight stop by the serene Phewa Lake.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu and
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car.
- kathmandu to Huangdi and shaktikhor to Kathmandu to by private vehicle
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.