Langtang Tamang Heritage Trek
Langtang Tamang heritage trail is the latest found trekking route of Langtang region. The glorious views of its surrounding are making it popular day by day. Our trek to Langtang Tamang heritage trail goes through the path of Langtang National Park. This trekking is done mostly to see the beauty of nature, hospitality, the unity of Tamang people in Tamang village of Langtang valley. Langtang valley is situated in high altitude. So there will be little cultivation and most of the people are engaged in animal rearing. They mostly rear sheep and yak. While traveling in this region we can see many eye-catching mountain, beautiful forest of rhododendron, bamboo, conifer, sounds, and view of waterfalls and different species of flora and fauna with rare plants and animal playing on its own nature which is unbelievable. This entire spectacular scene, we will see with our naked eyes.
Langtang heritage Trek is close to Tibet. Due to which most of the people in Langtang valley follow Tibetan religion. Our trek to Langtang Tamang heritage starts with a short drive over to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu valley. From Syabrubesi we will follow the path of Langtang National Park and reach many villages like Gatlang, Tatopani, Thuman, and Briddim. Our destination viewpoint will be Kyangjin Gompa. Our trek will finish after visiting the entire Tamang village and returning back to Syabrubesi and driving back again to Kathmandu valley. Trekking to Langtang heritage can be done throughout the whole year. Nepal High Trek is always on your front foot to help by making you trek in this place throughout the year. We will make your trekking schedule according to your holiday. We will make your provision of good trekking guide.
Early morning, we will have a fresh breakfast and drive towards Syabrubesi. It will take about 7 to 8 hours to reach Syabrubesi. It is the gate way of langtang valley trekking. During the trek we can see panoramic view of mountains like Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and other peak of Langtang ranges.
Today we will march to Gatlang after having breakfast. We will climb until we reach to summit Deurali. It takes us about 5 hours. From Deurali, the path will be easy and the flat surface. In our way we will be served by the beautiful Langtang mountain ranges. The night will be interesting at Gatlang which is the big tamang village.
We can see that the settlement of Tamang people of Gatlang village is bigger than other Tamang village of that region. From Gatlang, we will descend towards the terraced farming area. We will follow the trial of pine and bamboo forest. We will continue to rise from the Thambuchet and Gang- Gong to reach to Tatopani. Our trek of today will be for about 6 to 7 hours.
At Tatopani, we will wake up early and bath at natural hot water. After bathing we will have breakfast. Then continue our journey toward Thuman. We will follow the way of rhododendron and oak forest viewing some mountain ranges to Nagthali Danda. Then we will descend towards the Thuman. While descending we will return through the dense forest of rhododendron.
Our trekking route from Thuman to Briddim is about 6 to 7 hours long. Our trial goes ups and downs from the beginning. We will have opportunity to interact with the local Tamang people. From the exploration, we will be familiar with tradition of Tibetan people following Buddhism religion. From Pelko, the way goes much easier to Briddim.
Early morning we will continue our journey towards the Langtang village. We can get the glimpses of Langtang Mountain from view point. By spending some valuable time in Langtang village we can see the cultivated areas of buckwheat, potatoes, wheat, barley, etc. by enclosing them inside a stoned wall area.
Today our trek we will take us to Kyangjin. Our trial from Langtang gradually climbs up to the small villages and yak pasture land to Kyangjin. There we can see government operated cheese factory here. After reaching Kyangjin at the altitude of 3800m, we will spend our leisure by exploring around the Kyangjin.
We will trek further down to lama hotel. We will view the same thing that we have seen while going up but from different prospects. Hence our trek goes downward to Ghodatabela, we will have our lunch there. After having the lunch, we will continue to lama hotel for the rest of the night.
After having the breakfast at lama hotel, we will walk back to Syabrubesi in very energetic way. Our trekking route goes through the glorious forested area with beautiful flowers and smell coming from them. We will continue our way until we reach to Syabrubesi at the altitude of 2000m from lama hotel.
After having breakfast at Syabrubesi, a drive of 6 to 7 hours will be enough to return to Kathmandu. We will definitely enjoy the view of green forest and the road side houses while returning to Kathmandu. The evening will be delightful visiting the market area of Kathmandu. We will take rest at night at the hotel arranged by Nepal Everest Base Camp Trek.
After having a night rest at Kathmandu, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We have to reach at airport 3 hours before the flight. We will attend a small farewell program organized by Nepal High Trek & Expedition. After then we will catch the flight to return back to the home country. We hope, while returning back to home country you will think for a re visit to Nepal. We hope for your better journey.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- During the trek three times meal (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.Langtang valley permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Kathmandu sightseeing by the tour guide, samba, Bouda, Pashupatinath.
- Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, Syabru Besi to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Four times tea or coffee
- During the trek fresh fruit.
- Government register expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate of Nepal High Trek.
- Nepal High Trek’s down jacket and sleeping bags (if you needed)
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map and poles
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.