Langtang Gosainkunda Trek
A cultural & natural Trek in mid-north Nepal
Langtang Gosainkunda trek is one of the beautiful and exciting hiking in Nepal. While doing trek over right here it will offer an Excellent view of Langtang valley, high mountains at the side of lakes of Gosainkunda. Our most important trekking direction goes through the Langtang countrywide park. In Langtang countrywide park we can see a few uncommon floras and faunas playing on its own nature with the breathtaking situation of White shinny Mountain levels. Hiking in this area can be a better revel in the lifestyles of each trekker. Trekking in this region is easily handy. It carries a marvelous view factor of outstanding mountains. With mountains, we will see the mixture of evergreen and fresh forest. We have to walk through the village in which the Tamang group of humans is settled. We are able to have a short encounter with them a good way to be lifestyles time remembrance.
Langtang Gosainkund Trek beautiful lakes, Langtang mountains, local Tamang cultural and low altitude trek in Nepal. The primary part of our hiking path includes Langtang country, Wide Park. We have a view of different styles of uncommon animals. As an instance musk deer, Himalayan Thar, Himalayan black beer, snow leopard, wild goat, goral, and plenty of different crimson listed animals. We can also have leisure with melodious making a song of birds and their beauties. We are able to see the monasteries made at special places. it’ll simply be watchable. While taking walks we should pass at a higher and better altitude. Langtang Gosainkunda Trek including the famous trekking routes to Tamang Heritage trek as well. Even as going we have to cross stunning glaciers.
The trekking to Langtang Gosainkunda Trek begins from Kathmandu valley with a short force to Syabrubesi by following the manner of Trishuli River. From Syabrubesi we need to circulate closer to the Tamang village then we can successfully attain at Lama Lodge. From there we must move Langtang village to Khyanjin Gompa. We have to cross downward to sing Gompa from Langtang village. After that, we will trek in the direction of Gosainkunda. Even as walking we can view the lovely scenery of big glaciers. The month of March to may additionally and September to November is considered as the great season for trekking in this region.
As you land on Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu, a representative from Nepal High Trek & Expedition will be there to welcome you and help you transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu. You can visit our office and discuss your trip with us. You stay overnight at the hotel.
Early morning after having breakfast, we will move towards the bus stop and catch the bus to Syabrubesi. Our lunch will be at Ramche. After lunch, we will follow the way of Trisuli River to Syabrubesi. The total time to reach the destination will take about 7 to 8 hours. The night will be at Syabrubesi.
Our real trekking starts from Syabrubesi. From here we trek towards the lama hotel crossing the Bridge of Trisuli River. The way goes through the forest of rhododendron (National Flower) and green bamboo. The total walk for today is of 2640m. Our night will be at Lama Hotel.
After spending a sweet night at Lama Hotel, we will continue the trek toward Langtang village. The way goes through the forest of rhododendron and sloppy hill. The trekking route will offer us a fantastic view of mountains such as Langtang Lirung, Naya Kang and other several peaks. From lama hotel, it takes about 4 to 5 hours to reach Langtang which is beautiful Tamang village at the altitude of 3340m.
From Langtang village, we will continue our journey to Khyanjin Gompa at the height of 3860m above sea level. The trail from Langtang village to Khyanjin Gompa is easier than of higher part. We can see a cheese factory, at Khyanjin Gompa. The night will be at Khyanjin Gompa.
We will be at Khyanjin Gompa during late night. We will be tired so we take a day as rest Khyanjin Gompa. We will explore around the beautiful area. But we can have a short hike over to Khyanjin Ri, Tsergo Ri and around Langshisa kharka. But we will spend night at the same place.
The trekking route from Khyanjin Gompa to Lama hotel is a return back way. The way goes downwards the hill viewing some spectacular view of the valley. The way returning to down is easier than another day. It will enable us to complete our objectives within a 7 hours.
From lama hotel, we will return back the same way to Pahiro. But from Pahiro, the way goes towards Thulo Syabru. It is a big village of Tamang people. The walk will be is about 6 hours. We should wisely use the leisure time to see view around the area. The night will cool be at Thulo Syabru.
From Thulo Syabru, the upward up forest of rhododendron and pasture lands. We can see some of the monkey playing there. We can see the clear vision of Ganesh Himal. We will continue towards Sing Gompa and then to Laurebeni. While trekking, the viewpoint will offer us the panoramic view of Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and several other peaks. We need to trek for about 6 to 7 hours today.
From Laurebeni, our next objective is Gosaikunda. We will trek to Gosainkunda viewing the magnificent view of mountains and glaciers. We can see are many lakes at Gosainkunda such as Saraswati Kunda, Bhairab Kunda, Dudh Kunda, Chandra Kunda, Ama kunda and many small as well as big ponds around Gosainkunda.
After worshiping the god at Gosainkunda early in the morning, we will have breakfast. We will cross the pass. While crossing the passes, we need to be very careful, because passes are very risky. After walking for some time, we will reach at the highest point of the trekking. Then we will continue downward Ghopte to the altitude of 3640m.
From Ghopte, we will continue our journey early in the morning following the path to Kutumsang. The path is not difficult. As we reach down to Tharepati we can view the magnificent view of Dorje Lakpa, Shisha Pangma, and other peaks. From there, we will continue our way to Kutumsang at the height of 2540m.
From Kutumsang, we will march ourselves to the Helambu region to Chisapani. The way goes through the village of Tamang and Sherpa people. After walking about 6 to 7 hours, we will be at Chisapani through the route of the forest of rhododendron. We can see a magnificent view of snow capped mountains from here.
The trekking route from Chisapani to Sundarijal is the end of our trekking. The way is normal as we need to pass through the forest. We can hear some sound of flowing water. Several villages can be seen on the way to Sundarijal. We will be at Sundarijal after a walk of 3 hours. From Sundarijal, we will catch the bus to reach at the hotel room. The night will be at Kathmandu.
The final day of your entire trip! You can continue your new trip to some other destination or take the flight back to your hometown. A representative from Nepal High Trek & Expedition will drop you to the airport.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- During the trek three times meal (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.Langtang valley permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Kathmandu sightseeing by the tour guide, samba, Bouda, Pashupatinath.
- Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, Syabru Besi to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Four times tea or coffee
- During the trek fresh fruit.
- Government register expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate of Nepal High Trek.
- Nepal Everest Base Camp Treks' down jacket and sleeping bags (if you needed)
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map and poles
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, the voucher and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask,
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble,
- Hand sanitizer, lip balm, face, and body moisturizer, light weight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag,
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, Bag liner,
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long sleeved shirt, raincoat.
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines