Marsyangdi River Rafting
Marshyandi River Rafting flowing from Manang valley. Marshyandi river rafting day by day going popular in Nepal because it’s very thrilling and fun water rafting in Nepal. Locally, it is used to say that Marshyangdi is the raging river in Nepal and describes one of the best whitewater runs in the world. Marsyangdi river rafting, Water Rafting in Nepal lifetime rafting trip in your life.One of the best class 4 kayaking rivers in the world-continuous, exhilarating whitewater with magnificent mountain backdrops. Recommended for expert kayakers and rafters. It’s very fresh and snow water rafting in Nepal. White Marshyandi river rafting is the hardest and challenging rafting in Nepal because of its very deepest hold and big rocks in the rivers.
Marsyangdi River Rafting is the best and beautiful white river rafting in Nepal. It’s an adventure you seek, you’ll find it on this trip with one day of easy trekking and five days of intense rafting. Only recently opened for commercial rafting (many rapids have not been named yet), the Marshyangdi is one of the next generations of rivers in Nepal, steeper and with a much more continuous stretch of rapids. The scenery is magnificent with every bend of the river opening up fresh vistas of some of the world’s highest mountains, but these are behind-as someone said “great views but you need rearview mirrors”. Nepal High Trek & Expedition team has been leading the adventure white river rafting in Nepal since 2009.
from Kathmandu and then to Khudi to set up Camp After reaching Besisahar we unload the gear and one of our staff will show up with a porter who will carry all the expedition gear to our camp at Khudi. We arrive at Khudi in time to set up camp, relax and find the best spot to take in the magnificence view of the surrounding Himalayas at sunset.
we start trekking for a couple of hours to our put in point Ngadi. Lunch will be served, rafts are pumped, gear handed out after and your expedition leader will brief you and train you on land about safety and paddling. Pay attention as you are straight into the rapids and this river has a way of underlining any mistakes! This is the most knuckle gripping section of the river so enjoy it. We encounter rapids as Instant Karma, Twinkie, Adrenaline, and Mama’s Big Butt by Bhulbhule. We finish today back at Khudi and have a well-earned dinner.
and raft up to the sandy beach below Besisahar From today you have to be prepared to continuous bumping into the challenging rapids and it doesn’t stop after the 1st day. The crystal blue water thunders down steep as waterfall for mile after mile, with lush jungle clinging insecurely to the canyon walls and surreal mountains suspended high above the forested ridges. You have to run on these rapids and tackle the intense whitewater rafting for the next 5 hours. Lunch will be provided on the way and then continue descent to the camping site in the sandy beach. The white sandy beaches below Bensisahar make for the most comfortable nightspot around.
At Phaliya Sanghu the whole river is squeezed between vertical walls, which rise 200 ft to a suspension bridge across the river. For a short section after Phaliya Sanghu the river relaxes, the rapids are more open and nowhere as powerful. We end the day at Bhotewodar, where we camp on the banks in the cave of a Shiva temple.
to The river becomes very mellow and goes through a high walled gorge with birds and vegetation that can only be described as breath taking. We reach our take out point at Bimal Nagar by lunchtime where our transport is waiting to take us back to Pokhara or Chitwan or Kathmandu
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook