Seti River Rafting
Seti River Rafting is one of the popular water ratings in Nepal where you can fun and explore with fresh mountain water. Seti River Rafting has relatively small volume but blue and warm water and we recommend this as an ideal short trip for first-time rafters or as “Warm-up” for intermediate kayaks.
2 Days Seto River Rafting cost included the foods, guide, drink, and gears as well. The water temperature is normally warm, making it a popular choice for winter trips and also for kayak clinics for the course of beginners, diplomas, and advanced as well. After your exhilarating white water trip, you have options either to drive or fly back to Kathmandu or to visit the Royal Chitwan National Park or again you can go for the trekking trip in the most popular area of Annapurna region for few days.
2 Days Seti River Rafting creates an unforgettable memory and knows the local diverse culture. Most of the year, the Seti is famous for its dazzling scenery is a gentle river, attracting families, bird watchers, nature lovers, and dreamers. However, during the monsoon, its swollen rapids prove an exciting test for experienced rafters and kayakers. The luxuriant vegetation visible along the river is a remnant of the vast forested area, which once covered the middle hills of Nepal.
This area is inhabited by Magar and Gurung people who are renowned for generations of service with the Gurkha forces. Saranghat is a colorful middle hill village where you will have first night’s camp on a spacious beach below the village. Nepal High Trek & Expedition has been organizing for Seti river rafting in Nepal with affordable packages, customized itineraries, and a professional team.
Drive to Damauli by private car and short rafting trip/ camping at Corridor of the jungle near the riverbank
Corridor of jungle nears the riverbank to Gaighat; rafting till 3 PM (approx.) and drive back to Kathmandu or visit Chitwan National Park or drive to Pokhara.
Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per the different situations.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook