Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trekking leads you to experience mind-blowing adventure walking around Annapurna Himalaya range of peaks on both sides of the mountains North and South face of massive Annapurna Mountains.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking regarded as world popular adventure destinations which are on Top Ten list as per leading and renowned Travel Magazines and Travel Guide Books, as this trek offers you with constant views of snowcapped peaks from the start to an end of the journey.
On this scenic walks where you will witness impressive villages of Jagat-Dharapani and Chame, headquarter town of Manang district as trek leads you from green vegetation and tall tree lines to the windswept dry country at Manang valley with Pisang-Onde-Braga and main Manang villages.
Truly a marvelous journey on Annapurna Circuit trekking which leads you to over highest point of the adventure at Thorang-La pass above 5,416 m high offering superb panorama of Annapurna-Damodar range of peaks with Mustang Himal and massive Dhaulagiri mountains.
The walk leads you to explore fascinating culture of Manang people and its old impressive monastery of Buddhist religion with ancient custom and colorful traditional life.
The walk leads to a long descend from Thorang-La pass to reach Mustang areas at holy Muktinath Temple premises, considered as sacred for both Hindu and Buddhist religions.
From Muktinath, one can travel overland or continue walk to Jomsom headquarter town of Mustang areas and then with enjoyable time at the charming village of Marpha famous for delicious apples and products.
The journey continues heading into world deepest gorge of Kali-Gandaki River in between towering Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Annapurna as an adventure with the drive or walks leads you to warmer areas at Tatopani a village named after 'Hot Spring' here enjoy the refreshing warm or hot spring with pools to dip in.
Finally, walk leads to high alpine areas at Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking for a magnificent panorama of mountains with stunning sunrise views,
After Ghorepani path leads into a dense green forest full of rhododendron trees and on a downhill walk to warm areas where short drive leads to picturesque Pokhara, a popular scenic city of Nepal and probably in this planet earth where Annapurna Circuit Trekking completes by the serene Phewa Lake.
Day 01: Reach Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day: 03 Drive to Dharapani 1,860 m via Bhesisar - 07hrs
Day 04: Trek to Chame 2,670 m - 05 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Pisang 3, 200 m - 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Manang Village 3540m - 05 hrs.
Day 07: Rest day at Manang for short excursion and acclimatization.
Day 08: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,010 m - 04 hours.
Day 09: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m): 3 - 4 hours
Day 10: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m) via Thorong La pass 7 - 8 hours
Day 11: Muktinath to Marpha (2,670m): 4 - 5 hours
Day 12: Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 13: Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m): 6 - 7 hours
Day 14: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m): 7 - 8 hours
Day 15: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m): 6 - 7 hours
Day 16: Tadapani to Pokhara (827m) via Ghandruk: 5 - 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 17: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 5-6 hours
Day 18: Final departure
As per the given time for sightseeing tour around Kathmandu, after breakfast our city and tour guide will pick you with short interesting drive for an impressive and exciting tour, Kathmandu although a metropolitan city retaining its ancient culture and traditions, where most of the World Heritage Sites are located for your interest, includes medieval period custom and culture as it was for hundreds of centuries, Kathmandu valley a blend of Buddhism and Hinduism in perfect harmony, after an interesting tour afternoon free preparation for Annapurna Circuit.
Our Annapurna Circuit trekking starts with an exciting drive on Nepal’s busy highway to reach at Bhesisar a large town headquarter of Lamjung district. After Bhesisar taking another vehicle for the rough and interesting ride towards mid hills following Marysangdi River past Khudi, Bulbule, Nagdi villages to reach at Syange village.
From here leaving the river behind drive climbs on steep road to reach at Jagat and Chamje village and then on scenic road to Dharapani village for overnight stop where the air is cooler with alpine temperature. This nice village located on the mid way of Annapurna circuit and Manaslu route.
Morning walk leads on winding trail into rhododendron and pine forest past Bagarchap and Danque village, then with steep climb for few hours to Timang village with views of Manaslu-Lamjung and Annapurna II. From here onward walk leads to complete Buddhist villages of interesting culture and old traditions.
From Timang village downhill to Koto and then a short slow uphill to reach at large Chame town for overnight stop, Chame a major and headquarter town of Manang district.
Adventure continues from Chame heading into cooler zone and closer to mountainous region, as the morning walk leads into lovely alpine forest of rhododendron and pine trees, following Marshyangdi River upstream with short ups and down hills to Bhartang village.
After Bhartang village on crossing a bridge over torrential Marysangdi River heading uphill through alpine woodlands with views of Chulu’s and Pisang peaks, then reach at a small settlement around Dukuri Pokhari for possible lunch stop. Afternoon walk downhill to lower Pisang village for overnight stop after passing rows of prayer wheels with closest views of Pisang and Annapurna II peaks.
From Pisang village with nice walk for short while and then a gradual climb into forest of pines and rhododendron to reach a small ridge with amazing views of beautiful Manang valley and mountains. After enjoying rest with the views walk downhill to Hongde village with a small airstrip , from here on tree lines fades to barren and arid dry terrain.
Trek with super views to Manang, on route visit old Braga monastery with old Buddhist relics and then an hour walk brings at Manang village for overnight stop. Afternoon at leisure for short walk or just relax and enjoy the views of close snowcapped peaks. Around Manang villages houses are built in traditional Tibetan style and origin as Manang people with strong Tibetan influence including culture-Buddhist religion and way of life.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- One night’s standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) and ACAP Permit
- Nayapul to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Besi Sahar and Pokhara to Kathmandu tourist A/C bus ticket.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Four-time tea or coffee.
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag (If you needed and to be returned after trek)
- One Government license holder trekking guide as included his salary, food, accommodation, and insurance.
- One Porter carry your baggage as included his salary, food, accommodation and insurance
- Ghorepani Poon Hill entrance fee
- Trekking map, trekking Pole, Medical kit bag.
- Welcome and farewell dinner
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.