Bhotekoshi River Rafting is adventurous for whitewater encouragement. which is a very challenging river for rafting and kayaking. The main branch of Sun Koshi River which blows from the Tibet site easily accessed from Kathmandu. Bhote Koshi River Rafting is full of exciting gorges between the mountain valleys. These gorges are dramatically adventurous and rapids are challenging with big bounces. Nepal High Trek & Expedition has been best selecting Bhote Koshi River as a challenging and enjoyable adventure sports in Nepal.
Create a lifetime memory with the Himalayan water
Bhotekoshi River is not so away from Kathmandu therefore easily accessed by driving through the highway. It is at a distance of 3 and a half hours drive through Araniko Highway to Lamosangu. The highway is with numerous bents and natural scenarios during driving. Bhote Koshi is itself a very dangerous river as the roadway view provides while traveling to the access point of rafting. The upper Bhote Koshi ends at Barabise and the Lower Bhote Koshi starts at Lamosangu Dam. Rafting put-in – the point is at Lamosangu. Rafting adventure in this river is challenging because of the big water flow in the river. Expert rafters can handle some rapids which are breath-stopping and hair-straightening while rafting.
When we join the Bhotekoshi river rafting then we can create a lifetime trip in Nepal, Bhote Koshi River Rafting is a short adventure trip of 2 days. The flow of the river quickens the heartbeat before beginning the rafting and blood-freezing adventures while passing through some rapids. Experienced rafters who love adventures in their life can have the best moments in Bhote Koshi River Rafting. The put-out point of Bhote Koshi River is Dolal ghat. Nepal High Trek and Expedition assure to make lifetime organizing and prime services for clients.
Welcome to Himalaya country Nepal. After you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), the representatives of Nepal High Trek & Expeditionwelcome you and tranfer to hotel by private car.
On this day, you may have time to explore the important places of Kathmandu city with a city guide. Main highlights of the tour are four UNESCO enlisted world heritage sites and other cultural and historical spots of Kathmandu city. Wander around the market and shop your necessary things. In the evening we have a short discussion for trip adventure and its preparation. You spend the night in a hotel.
Drive to Lamosangu On this day, you will be driven to Lamosangu which is the put-in-point of Bhote Koshi River Rafting. The rafting begins at the Dam in Lamosangu. There, we will stay in a camp for the overnight. The free time can be used to explore the surrounding area.
and exploring the city You will return back to Kathmandu by chartered vehicle in the afternoon. The natural scenes and landscape is interestingly picturesque to capture while coming back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, it is better to catch the moments to explore missed sites of the city. Shopping in the markets can be another best option before staying in the hotel at night.
Drive back to Kathmandu and exploring the city You will return back to Kathmandu by chartered vehicle in the afternoon. The natural scenes and landscape is interestingly picturesque to capture while coming back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, it is better to catch the moments to explore missed sites of the city. Shopping in the markets can be another best option before staying in the hotel at night.
If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and shopping in the markets. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives of NepalHigh Trek& Expedition will take you to the TIA. You return back to your homeland planning for another adventure trip in Nepal next time to visit.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook
Frequently Asked Questions