Trishuli River Rafting is the most popular and day river rafting in Nepal. Trisuli Rafting is the best rafting in Nepal. It’s able to raft hold years, Rafting on the Trishuli River is the best opportunity to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes, and local cultural heritage and the flora and fauna. You can experience the thrills of white water on the course of the three days trip. Trishuli River rafting can be degraded as per your interest and time.
To Fun and Experiences of Adventure Trip in the Water
The 1 Day Trishuli River Rafting Itinerary is the most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Royal Chitwan National Park by far a trip on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Scenic valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids, and easier sections, as well as the right amount of time all, make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
During the monsoon, Trishuli River promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. When the river is running high and wild, there are hardly any rafters around, and rafting on the Trishuli River is without a doubt the most exciting thing you can do in Nepal during monsoon and quite possibly one of the best two days big water rafting trips offered anywhere.
There are numerous exciting rapids as the name of Snail’s nose, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon and Pinball Rapid. Trishuli White River makes your fun more challenging during high flows with a good mixture of continuous rapids and pleasant calm water. Kuringhat, a small and picturesque village is an ending spot from where we can drive to Kathmandu or Royal Chitwan National Park, or Pokhara to continue our adventure in the Himalayas. Write to us for more details of the Trisuli River Rating.
Drive to Damauli by private car and short rafting trip/ camping at Corridor of the jungle near the riverbank
Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide take you for village tour about 2 hour, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pack-up and set our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids “BIJILI RAPID” and “TEA POT” and stop for the light lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by private vehicle. Note: Rafting itinerary can be changed as per different situation.
- Private Transportation.
- Quality and hygienic food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- NHT ‘s T-Shirt.
Cost does not include on:
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Member insurance.
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (NRS.50 per night).
Please bring: –
- swimwear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook
Frequently Asked Questions