Ganga Jamuna Trek
9 Days Ganga Jamuna Trek a beautiful, multicultural, and low altitude trek in mid-Nepal. Only one trekking destination in Dhading district is the waterfall Ganga and Jamuna. Ganga and Jamula are in the same place but these two are believed to be twin waterfalls. This twin waterfall is situated on the North West side of Kathmandu. From the viewpoint of Ganga and Jamuna diorama of Ganesh Himal, Lamjung Himal, Himalchuli, Annapurna range, Shringi Himal, Langtang range, and Manaslu ranges can be viewed which will so much memorable for every trekker. Ganga & Jamuna is the Hindu Pilgrimage site.
Over here every year a religious fair occurs 3 days before the full moon. Tripura Sundari temple is the temple where this is celebrated in the 1st week of November. A holy stone is also the main attraction of this trekking which is highly reserved by the local Hindu people in that region. It is believed that a holy stone preserves the divine power which is also known as the perennial source of spring.
The trial of Ganga Jamuna trek passes through different villages which are settlements of Newar, Gurung, Brahmin, and Chhetri community people. We will so much of love in the places with the people. The environment will be so favorable to us. Ganga Jamuna trekking can be arranged according to trekker’s choice i.e. homestay or full board camping basis. Spring and autumn seasons have clear weather to do trekking in Ganga and Jamuna. But Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd is always with you to make you trek in Ganga and Jamuna throughout any days of the year. The best trekking guide will be sent to you who can help you with every step and our trekking schedule will be according to your Himalayan holiday.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: The Drive from Kathmandu to Dhading Besi (579 m.)
Day 04: The trek from Jyamrung Danda to Karki Gaon (1225 m.)
Day 05: The trek from Karki Gaon to Ganga Jamuna (3244m.)
Day 06: Rest day at Ganga Jamuna.
Day 07: The trek from Ganga Jamuna to Budathum (850m.)
Day 08: The trek from Budathum to Arughat Bazaar (500m.) and Kathmandu
Day 09: Final Departure
The representatives from Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd. will welcome you at TIA. Then we will take you towards the hotel arranged by our company for the overnight stay. We will have discussion about trekking with delicious dinner.
Our first task of the day is to take trekking permit. Then we will visit main places of Kathmandu valley. Some of them are Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath, and Swayambhunath. Pashupatinath is the oldest and holiest Hindu temple; Bauddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa are the oldest Buddhist Stupas. After launch we will visit Kathmandu durbar square and Patan durbar square where Kumari temple can be seen, the temple of Living goddess.
We will take a drive up to dhading besi. Trek from Dhading Besi to Jyamrung Danda (1100m.) takes about three hours. While trekking uphill you pass through villages, hills and terraces we can enjoy the panoramic views of Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, Manaslu Himal and many other snow capped mountains and peaks. Our night will be at JyamrungDanda.
At first our walk will be in descending way. After descending for two hours we will cross suspension bridge over the Ankhu Khola. Then we will reach Ringne which is a small town with a few shops. Until Karki Gaon comes up we will walk up hill. This is a big village mainly inhabited by Hindus. We will spend our night at karki gaun.
This day we ascending path all the way to Ganga Jamuna. In route, we pass beautiful forests, ridges, farming terraces and picturesque villages. Ganga Jamuna is a Hindu pilgrimage site where a famous fair is held around the temple three days before the full moon. This place is perfect for camping. Our night will be at home stay.
Today we will explore all the places around tha villages in ganga jamuna. We can see many beautiful villages near ganga jamuna. After exploring all the places in ganga jamuna we will return back to same places to stay our night.
Some part of the today’s trail goes downhill and then it moves along a leveled path before descending again towards the ending of your trek. This village is predominately inhabited by the Newar community. From here you can enjoy the spectacular views of Manaslu range at a far distance. We will stay night at Budathum.
Today we will return back to Kathmandu. Firstly we will reach Arughat Bazaar. We trek a descending path and then along a leveled route. On the way, you pass a few streams, villages, farming terraces and small forests. Here, the route to Manaslu trekking meets. While driving, we head up to Dhading Besi and Malekhu, which is famous for delicious fish. After reaching Kathmandu we will enjoy night in hotel.
After having a night rest at Kathmandu, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We will attend a small farewell program organized by Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd. We hope, while returning back to home country you will think for a re visit to Nepal. We hope for your better journey.
After having a night rest at Kathmandu, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We will attend a small farewell program organized by Nepal high Trek Pvt. Ltd. We hope, while returning back to home country you will think for a re visit to Nepal. We hope for your better journey.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu and
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drop by car.
- kathmandu to Dhading Besi and Arughat to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- Toilet paper
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHT’S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.