Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|05-September-2019||11 Days||Available||USD Per Person|
|05 - October 2019||12 Days||Available||USD Per Person|
‘Adventure in the heart of massive Annapurna within supreme multicultural”
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an amazing journey in the Annapurna region in many trekking routes as Mardi Himal Trek, Ghandrunk trek, Annapurna Khayer lake trek, Annapurna sanctuary trek. Where all types of travelers can join in this wonderful exotic holiday within Annapurna Sanctuary encircled with high snow-capped peaks. The Trek starting from low warmer sub-tropical temperatures within verdant vegetation, green hills, and local traditional villages. Around the scenic, natural Pokhara and famed touristic spot blessed with mountain views which reflect on the Phewa Lake and Begnas Lakes. Annapurna Sanctuary trek is the most beautiful and easy trek than Everest Trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be completed within 7 days from Pokhara. As the walk begins with gradual walks through many lovely farm villages and rice fields. After then a climb on stone-paved steps bringing you at wonderful Gurung village at Ghandruk. The Gurung tribe is famous as gallantry soldiers in overseas India-UK and Singapore. The walk continues as the air gets cooler with daily views of Annapurna range of peaks with majestic Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’ one of the virgin mountains. The journey takes you into the lovely cool alpine forest of tall rhododendron-oaks-pines-firs and magnolia tree lines to enter the last permanent village at Chomrong.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be done in many ways from beautiful Pokhara, taking a week duration or more one can trek clockwise or anti-clockwise with a visit to Ghorepani and Poon Hill. Early morning visit to go famous spot Poon hill for a stunning sunrise over 600 k.m wide mountain range from Dhaulagiri-Annapurna-Manaslu range as far to Ganesh Himal towards the eastern horizon. Whatever your time and duration are? We will make your adventure a wonderful and enjoyable with mesmerizing experience on ABC Trek. Nepal High Trek & Expedition has an affordable price and professional mountains cruise as well.
(For interested people can take a short scenic flight to Pokhara of 30 minutes)
Chomrong another large Gurung village, famous as Gorkha in UK and Indian armies, besides as brave soldiers they are farmers and Cattle herders of Tibetan Buddhist religions, this will be last permanent village before Annapurna base camp, beyond are the just small settlement with lodges to cater the needs of trekkers.
After Bamboo, an hour or more of slow climb brings at Dovan for overnight stop located within Modi River Gorge with a couple of lodge for overnight stay.
Afternoon relaxes and enjoys the views of Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft), including to Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish-tail) at 6,790 m stretch up towards Tent Peak / Tharpu Chuli and Fluted Peaks or Singu Chuli.
Our final walk of this adventure leads downhill to the road head at Kande village for the drive back at picturesque Pokhara by the serene Phewa Lake after an hour of exciting drive.
(option by air 30 minutes of scenic flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu)
Day 01: Reach Kathmandu via respective airlines and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive or fly to Pokhara 950m (30 mins flight and 6 hrs drive)
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul 1,100m and trek to Ghandruk 1,951m – 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Chomrong 2,170m – 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan 2,130m via Bamboo 2,050m – 06 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp 3,720m – 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m – 04 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Bamboo – 06 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu danda with hot spring 1,780m – 06 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Potana 1,900 m – 05 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 13: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 14: International departure homeward bound.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu with Breakfast
- Two night’s standard hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) and ACAP Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and Nayapul to pokhara by private vehicle.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Pokhara / Pokhara to Kathmandu, including airport Tax.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Hot shower during the trek
- Poon Hill viewpoint entrance fee
- Hot Spring entrance fee
- During the trek necessary toilet paper
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHL'S Dawn jacket and sleeping bag
- NHT’s gifts, as like a pashmina and T-shirt
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with company’s Director.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, the voucher and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask,
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble,
- Hand sanitizer, lip balm, face, and body moisturizer, light weight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag,
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, Bag liner,
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long sleeved shirt, raincoat.
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines