Annapurna Base Camp Trek
|20-Nov-2020||11 Days||Available||USD 799 Per Person|
|01-Sep-2020||12 Days||Available||USD Per Person|
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the renowned and foremost trips in the Annapurna region. The trek a moderate and low epic adventure hike along with an explorations vicinity the Annapurna valley. Annapurna Sanctuary Trek would be passed in the blink of an eye while heading towards the awe-inspiring Annapurna massif with beautiful Ghorepani Poon Hill Circuit. The trekkers will have started a trip with memories of long exciting trails on the rough and tough trails of the Annapurna Region of Nepal. So, it would be better to know some untold facts like the cost, itinerary, guide, climate, and the best seasons.
Journey to the Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) usually starts from the tourist hub Pokhara of western Nepal. Which could be reached by 8 hours of bus journey from the capital city Kathmandu. Nayapul is the major gateway of the Annapurna Base Camp route and the trail goes through the Tikhedhung, Ghorepani, Sinuwa, Dearali, and ABC. Annapurna Base Camp with Mardi Himal Trek is the best destination and an incredible journey to Nepal.
The Annapurna Base Camp is located within the Annapurna Conservation Area Project of western Nepal. Throughout the Annapurna Conservation Area project covers the major (Flora & Fauna ) special natural gifts like green eye nurturing pastures, singing rivers, green lush of jungles, and natural hot spring, subconsciously add value to the beautiful spots of the Annapurna Region.
Annapurna Base Camp Tour offers a peaceful pure environment that would encourage you to go forward and make determined for successful trekking. Unlike Kathmandu, Annapurna Treks has the mind freshening air and the blue popping sky as clear as crystal. climate always favors the trekkers in the Annapurna area but the winter and monsoon might be unpredictable. Anyway, the Annapurna peak and mountain ranges like Machhapuchre, Nilgiri, Hiuchuli, Gangapurna would honestly reveal the beauty of Annapurna valley. Thus, one can cultivate in the Annapurna Area with an awesome environment to gain more positive vibes in life.
Facilities and Accommodations on the way:
Actually, the Annapurna Region Treks is totally running on the tea house trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal where trekkers are served with local dishes as well as some western food too. Despite being the Himalayan region somehow there is internet service with limited access and good power supply. Though the lodges are good and not reasonable cost, customized itinerary and it is totally difficult to get lodges in the Annapurna valley in peak seasons.
Culture and Tradition:
Annapurna Base Camp Solo Trek is really an amazing package of trekking that offers decent culture and tradition along with the adventurous walk. People are mainly from Gurung and Magar ethnic groups in the Annapurna trekking region, who are famous Gurkha regiment but there are Brahmins and Chettries in lower elevations. These communities follow Buddhism as well as Hindu religion and practices. The cultures and hospitality of the Annapurna trekking are popular all over the country.
Annapurna Base Camp is a truly astonishing trekking route that offers magnificent panorama with varying topography. Trekkers could choose However, Annapurna Trekking Route is the most famous route that fits beginners very well due to the absence of acute mountain sickness and highly dangerous trails. Let know the popular Annapurna region treks as Annapurna Circuit Trek, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, Mardi Himal Trek, Nar Phu Valley Trek, Ghale Guan Trek, Khair lake, and Khopra ride trek, Sarangkot and Dhampus Trek, Annapurna Tilicho Lake Trek, and 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Which circulates around the different villages of the vast Annapurna trekking region.
Advantages of Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek
Trekking in the Land of the Himalayas having a sense of high morals and cultures is obviously advantageous and enlightening. Traveling and touring are not done just for the fun. They are done to expand the curiosity within your soul and mind. Such Trekking in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp Trek would surely enlighten you with the knowledge of rich nature, mountains, hills, and lakes. Moreover, ABC Trek will refresh your mind in the pristine air and peace clear environment. And it is sure that ABC Trek would beat other Trekking of Nepal in providing great advantages such as:
- Get Rid of the Thrilling Flight:
Annapurna region is a highly accessible route that can be reached via a common method of transportation like buses, jeep, and car. If you like to go on a scenic flight, then a half-hour of flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (starting point of ABC Trek) would be awesome to view the valley surrounded by hills and rivers flowing within.
Unlike the Everest region, Roads are good and easy so the flight is not needed for classic Annapurna Base Camp Trek. This encounters the greatest benefit and trekkers could rest assured to not get cancellation of airlines.
- Neglect Altitude Sickness:
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a fruitful Trek combined with the blend of rich cultural experiences and uplifting landscapes. Nurturing pastures and productive green Hills all below the range of 5000m would get rid of Acute Mountain Sickness or altitude sickness.
- Low Adventurous Trek:
ABC Trek is a very favorable trekking trail for beginners because it is easily approachable and very flexible with the route and itineraries. Regular walkers or active travelers effortlessly accomplish ABC Trekking. To be honest, many Trekkers afraid of being tired and get nervous in the adventurous Trekking regions like Everest and Manaslu region but you don’t need to worry about being unable to enjoy your journey on ABC Trek.
- Varieties of Cultural History:
Annapurna region itself covers a wide area so does in the field of culture and practices. We can say that the Everest region has a majority of single dominating Sherpa practices and festivals. But 10 Days ABC Trekking would ground you in different types of ethnic groups and their celebrations. The more the trekkers would round wide area more enlighten they would become on the periphery of traditions.
- Stretchable Trekking Itinerary:
As I told above, the Annapurna region is an awesome nature reserve that is so wide and includes the huge diversity in many aspects like culture, wildlife, greeneries, and topographies. So, the journey in Annapurna is such a great excursion that might remain unfinished, though we explore its single piece.
Thus, Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an expandable hiking and highly stretchable walk. Where adding other itineraries Like Annapurna Circuit, Annapurna Sanctuary and Ghorepani Poon Hill for further relaxation are accomplishable.
When is the best season for a hike to around the Annapurna?
Nepal based on the four seasonal as winter, spring, summer, and autumn. The spring and autumn season is the best time for trekking and climbing in Nepal. In Nepal, springtime starts in mid-February to end of the May and it would be great to hike around the Himalaya Nepal. The spring season of the year is portrayed by warm temperatures, clear weather, and the colorful blooms of wildflowers of rhododendrons with diverse flowers as well.
Trekkers who want to see the Himalayas at their finest should also consider trekking in the fall, which occurs between September and October. The autumn is busy trekking season, with low rainfall, clear blue skies, and fabulous views all the way to the outlook.
If your time allowed then, you can also trek at other times of the year. Nepal’s winter is defined by its freezing season, which brings frozen around the Himalaya but till the December weather would be very clear and not too cold around the Annapurna valley. If you are planning to do the trek to the Annapurna region in December will be very fewer trekkers and peaceful around the Annapurna region.
A summer season is also a good option although the temperatures can be very warm but light rain on the mountain. Does not matter which time of year you choose, Nepal High Trek & Expedition will arrange for a memorable epic adventure on the Annapurna Base Camp.
(option by air 30 minutes of scenic flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu)
Day 01: Reach Kathmandu via respective airlines and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive or fly to Pokhara 950m (30 mins flight and 6 hrs drive)
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul 1,100m and trek to Ghandruk 1,951m – 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Chomrong 2,170m – 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan 2,130m via Bamboo 2,050m – 06 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp 3,720m – 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m – 04 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Bamboo – 06 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu danda with hot spring 1,780m – 06 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Potana 1,900 m – 05 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 13: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 14: International departure homeward bound.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car.
- Two night’s standard selected Hotel in Katmandu with Breakfast
- Two night’s standard hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast
- Meals During Trek:(Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Three times cup a tea.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) and ACAP Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and Nayapul to Siwai by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara / Kathmandu tourist bus ticket.
- Good accommodation on the trek.
- Fresh fruit during the trek
- NHL'S Dawn jacket, sleeping bag & duffle bag.
- An experienced, expert, helpful and friendly Guide. Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter
- Adventure Certificate: NHT provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical kit bag.
- Farewell dinner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, the voucher and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask,
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble,
- Hand sanitizer, lip balm, face, and body moisturizer, light weight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag,
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, Bag liner,
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long sleeved shirt, raincoat.
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines