Rupina La Pass Trek
Rupina La Pass Trek is a challenging and beautiful trail of Manaslu trekking regions. In 1991 AD it was first started and till now it is running. Because of its unbelievable path and trekkers which is increasing trekkers in this region day by day High lands of the Himalayas and remote areas of Manaslu region is the main trekking destination of this trekking. It’s my thinking that it is only a safe place where the real experience can be taken at the snow-covered area in the Himalayas.
The 13 Days Rupina La Pass Trek is a beautiful and local cultural trek in Nepal as the maximum people in this region follow the local culture of Tibet. Alpine forest with the mixed Tibetan culture of the local people is the main attraction of this trekking. Our trail goes through Budhi Gandaki River which is very amazing. The panoramic and beautiful scene of Himalayan, beautiful landscapes, lush valleys, and the predominantly Tibetan culture are offered for us during this trek.
Manaslu peak 29(7871m), Bouddha (6672m) and Himalchuli (7893m) are the main peaks of this region. The wildlife is also an important part of this region. Gorkha Bazaar is the gateway to this trekking. We will continue our trek by passing beautiful Gurung village Ballpark, Kharka, etc then reach Rupina La Phedi and to the top of Rupina la pass. Bur our returning journey will be from the village of Tilije, Tal, Ghermu, Bhulbhule, and to Besisahar.
Trek to Rupina la Pass a great adventure with a multi-local cultural holiday in mid-Nepal. After that, we will catch a bus to Kathmandu which will end our trek. The days of Autumn and spring season will be the best trekking days. But Nepal High Trek & Expedition Pvt. Ltd is always with you to make you trek in Rupina la pass trekking throughout any days of the year. The best trekking guide will be sent to you who can help you with every step and our trekking schedule will be according to your holiday. Write to us for the cost and details information of Rupina La Trekking in Nepal.
The representatives from Nepal High Trek & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. will welcome you at TIA. Then we will take you towards the hotel arranged by our company for the overnight stay. We will have a discussion about trekking with a delicious dinner.
Our first task of the day is to take a trekking permit. Then we will visit the main places of Kathmandu valley. Some of them are Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath, and Swayambhunath. Pashupatinath is the oldest and holiest Hindu temple; Bauddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa are the oldest Buddhist Stupas. After launch, we will visit Kathmandu durbar square and Patan Durbar square where Kumari temple can be seen, the temple of the Living Goddess.
Early morning we will drive towards the beautiful region of Trishuli bazaar. It will take us about several hours to reach in that place. We will spend our leisure time in the historic old town of Trishuli. We will spend an interesting time at the best hotel in Trishuli bazaar.
From Trishuli bazaar our walking journey starts. And we will walk to Bumthang. The beautiful and panoramic view of the surrounding will be refreshing medicine. We will be at Bumdang to the height of 1680m where we will stay the night after a walk of about five hours.
After having breakfast, we will move towards Satyadevi. Our trail goes through the main trekking trail. Beautiful and panoramic views of mountains from the viewpoint of the trekking route will be so much attractive. We will reach Satyadevi situated at the height of 1680m above sea level after a walk of about 5 hours.
Early morning, we will move towards our next destination and it is Jharlang. The route is blessed with a panoramic view of great ranges of mountains all over the regions. The trekking to this region will be obviously pleasurable and explore-able. The Jharlang is situated at 2030m where we will stay the night.
From Jharlang, we will be keen to move towards Khading. Our walk will be on the main trail. We will interact with the people that we might meet at the way. The trekking to Jharlang lasts for several walking hours. Khading is at the altitude of 2600m where we will spend our interesting night.
We will move early in the morning toward Lapubesi. After walking for several hours we will reach at Lapubesi. We will cross Rupina la pass which is situated at the height of 3900m from where a panoramic view of the surrounding area can be seen. From the height of 3900m, we will again descend to the height of 2640m at Lapubesi.
After achieving our objectives, we will resume a journey in so relaxing way. We will follow the beautiful trail. We will go through the main trail the Singla and then to Barpark. Barpark is situated at the altitude of 1800m above sea level. The night will be interesting at Barpark.
From Barpark, we will trek through the smooth and fair track to Takukot. It is one of the beautiful villages of Gorkha districts. We can interact with the local people in our way. The night will be exciting at Takukot enjoying with the local people at the altitude of 1250m.
Early morning we will catch a bus and return back to Kathmandu. We will surely enjoy the magnificent journey of the bus drive as we move from Gorkha to Kathmandu. The night will be fantastic and relax at the Kathmandu at one of the best hotel arranged by Nepal High Trek Pvt. Ltd.
Starting early morning to reach at the top of Larkya-La pass at 5,135 m, strenuous and long climb overlooking awesome scenery of surrounding hills and valley with Mt. Manaslu, Larkya peak, Bouddha Himal, Himalchuli and of Peak 29, after a steep climb reaching the top of the pass, festooned with Buddhist prayer flags and stunning views, after a rest enjoying the scenery, along descend reaching the forested area to Bimthang for overnight stop after a hard day walk.
A short day to Larkya Phedi or Dharmasala, after a nice stop at Samdo village, crossing an icy stream then heading towards drier barren area, trek today is not that hard except for rapid altitude gain and then with few short ups and downs to complete the morning walk at Larkya Phedi, meaning base of the hill or pass, afternoon free at leisure for short hike.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Trishuli Bazaar
Day 04: Trishuli bazaar to Bumdang
Day 05: Bumdang to Satyadevi
Day 06: Satyadevi to Jharlang
Day 07: Jharlang to Khading
Day 08: Khading to Lapubesi via Rupina la pass
Day 09: Singla to Barpark
Day 10: Barpark to Takukot
Day 11: Takukot to Gorkha hill palace Day
12: Gorkha to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final Departure
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- During the trek three times meal (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.Manasluvalley permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Kathmandu sightseeing by the tour guide, syambhu, Bouda, Pashupatinath.
- Kathmandu to Trisuli Bazaar and Arughat to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Four times tea or coffee
- During the trek fresh fruit.
- Government register expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate of Nepal High Trek.
- Nepal High Trek’s down jacket and sleeping bags (if you needed)
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map and poles
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets, the voucher and passport-sized photos
- Binoculars, alarm clock, and torch/flashlight/headlamps, earplug and eye mask,
- Reading and writing materials, travel games like chess, backgammon, scrabble,
- Hand sanitizer, lip balm, face, and body moisturizer, light weight towel, toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, multipurpose soap, deodorant, nail clippers, sanitary pads
- Money-cash and money bag,
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Light warm jacket
- Day pack (with waist straps), refillable water bottle
- Sunhat, sunglasses, scarf, Bag liner,
- Sewing kit, knife, lighter, a small padlock
- Wind and waterproof shell jacket and trousers
- Comfortable walking shoes, running shoes and sandals
- Socks: thick wool blend and thin cotton to be worn in combination
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- T-shirts, trekking pole, crampons
- Underwear and shorts, long sleeved shirt, raincoat.
- Trekking/Hiking boots with spare laces
- Lightweight long trousers
- First Aid Kit
- Regular medicines